Concord Monitor classifieds, in print and online, reach the largest audience of buyers and sellers in central New Hampshire.
You can place your ad directly through our new online ad placement tool, where you have complete control over the ad’s look and feel. Or you can speak to one of our customer service representatives, who can help you craft an effective ad and work with you to select the options that will make your ad stand out.
Print + Online = Maximum reach
We also offer affordable opportunities to extend the reach of your classified ad at ConcordMonitor.com and its online marketplaces.
Real estate and general print classified ads can be posted online at classifieds.concordmonitor.com, the region’s top destination for local news and information with more than 2 million page views in a typical month.
Help Wanted ads can be posted to Jobs.ConcordMonitor.com, our popular online career center, which is part of the state’s largest network of jobs sites as well as the Monster and Adicio national networks, so you can gain maximum visibility.
- Corner Cupboard ads for items worth less than $250 are FREE, as are "Found" ads. (Corner Cupboard ads must be placed online or through e-mail.)
- With our "Big Deal" special, you can sell any item with an eight-day, three-line ad for just $15.50.
- With our Auto Special, you can run your automotive ad for one low price until your car sells.
- Print options that help your ad stand out include photos, boxes, graphical attention getters and more.
- Contracts are available to help you control costs. See our Rate Card for more details on pricing and specifications.
Place your ad online now:
Other ways to place your ad:
- To place your ad by phone, call (603) 224-7777.
- E-mail us your contact information and the text of your ad at email@example.com. We’ll call you back to confirm pricing, classification and wording.
- Fax us your contact information and the text of your ad at 228-8238. We’ll call you back to confirm pricing, classification and wording.