Rain
47°
Rain
Hi 50° | Lo 46°

Officials identify 3 killed by carbon monoxide in Plaistow

New Hampshire fire officials have identified three people who died of carbon monoxide poisoning after a malfunction in a propane-fired furnace.

Fire Marshal J. William Degnan said the investigation into the deaths in Plaistow continues. Four people were discovered in a house about 11:30 a.m. Tuesday when firefighters were asked to check on them.

Three people died. They were identified yesterday as 32-year-old Kirk Walsh, 47-year-old Maryanne Comparato and 28-year-old John Adams Jr. A fourth victim was taken to Massachusetts General Hospital. His name and condition were not released.

Degnan said the home had a carbon monoxide detector but it didn’t have batteries.

Legacy Comments0
There are no comments yet. Be the first!
Post a Comment

You must be registered to comment on stories. Click here to register.