P/sunny
85°
P/sunny
Hi 89° | Lo 65°

Candle likely cause of Nashua apartment fire

Firefighters said a burning candle likely caused an apartment fire that has displaced four people in Nashua.

The three adults and one child were alerted to the fire early Friday morning by a smoke detector, and they were able to get out of the apartment safely.

Firefighters quickly put out the fire, which started in a bedroom.

Authorities said the fire was likely caused by a candle left burning after the occupants had gone to sleep.

Authorities also said the tenants are now staying with neighbors.

There are no comments yet. Be the first!
Post a Comment

You must be registered to comment on stories. Click here to register.