Electrical fire causes minor damage to South End home
An electrical fire caused minor damage to a South End home yesterday morning, according to the Concord Fire Department. No one was injured and the blaze was quickly extinguished.
Crews were dispatched to 36 Stone St. about 11:48 p.m. Monday after a caller reported that a fire on an exterior wall of the building had been extinguished, according to a press release. Once they arrived at the home, though, the firefighters found that the fire was still active and spreading inside the wall.
More firefighters arrived at the scene, opened the wall and extinguished the fire, according to the release.
Officials said it was unclear if the residents, who were home at the time of the fire, planned to return to the house or live elsewhere for a period of time.