Concord police identify man who made concerning comment to Rundlett student
The Concord police have identified a man they said made a concerning comment to a Rundlett Middle School student earlier this week as she and another student were walking home.
Lt. Timothy O’Malley said a detective met with the man Thursday and spoke with him about the incident, in which he apparently said something about the student’s appearance.
“The subject admitted that it was in fact he who made the comment to the kids,” O’Malley said. “He was counseled by the detective and apologized for his actions.”
O’Malley said the man was “somewhat limited and not intent on harm.” He said no charges had or would be brought, and that the police would therefore not be releasing the man’s name.