Some clouds
28°
Some clouds
Hi 32° | Lo 7°

Candle likely cause of Nashua apartment fire

Firefighters said a burning candle likely caused an apartment fire that has displaced four people in Nashua.

The three adults and one child were alerted to the fire early Friday morning by a smoke detector, and they were able to get out of the apartment safely.

Firefighters quickly put out the fire, which started in a bedroom.

Authorities said the fire was likely caused by a candle left burning after the occupants had gone to sleep.

Authorities also said the tenants are now staying with neighbors.

Legacy Comments0
There are no comments yet. Be the first!
Post a Comment

You must be registered to comment on stories. Click here to register.