Hi 25° | Lo 5°

Letter: Tax tip

While New Hampshire does not have an income tax, it does have a tax on your income – the interest and dividends tax. If during 2012 you received at least $2,400 (individually filed) or $4,800 (joint) in combined interest and dividends, you must pay tax to the state. The due date is the same as your federal taxes: April 15.


New London

Legacy Comments0
There are no comments yet. Be the first!
Post a Comment

You must be registered to comment on stories. Click here to register.