Support Local Journalism

Subscribe to the Concord Monitor, recently named the best paper of its size in New England.
 

More Opinion


Displaying results 57-64 (of 64)
 |<  <  1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 >  >|

We would feel quite differently about the season if it were called not fall but drop. Winter, spring, summer, drop.Trees have begun to drop their...

I am inspired by the incredible energy and enthusiasm of people across our country – especially young people – who are standing up to demand...

Our Turn: Democracy, economic fairness and not taxing the rich

9/22/19

It is true, the wealthiest 1% of the world population is as wealthy as the remaining 99%. The wealthiest 0.1% of the world population is as wealthy...

Here’s a look at how members of Congress voted over the previous week.HouseExtending VA Programs: The House has passed the Department of Veterans...

My Turn: A call to conservatives

9/21/19

When my family first joined the Republican Party in the 1800s, they were conservatives in the original sense of the term. As farmers and...

Our Turn: The border crisis and the importance of vaccinations

9/21/19

With the recent unprecedented influx of migrant children and families at the southern U.S. border comes unprecedented challenges. A major challenge...

My Turn: Trump, Dorian and Sharpiegate

9/19/19

Bad hurricanes can test the character of a president. But changing a map with a Sharpie is a presidential first. A timeline will help: Sunday, Sept...

My Turn: American gulag, 2019 style

9/19/19

On Aug. 21, the Trump administration announced final regulations designed to allow the government to subject immigrant children and families to...

Displaying results 57-64 (of 64)
 |<  <  1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 >  >|

Concord Monitor Office

1 Monitor Drive
Concord,NH 03301
603-224-5301

 

© 2019 Concord Monitor
Terms & Conditions - Privacy Policy